PULSAR NS 200 ABS FI
549,950 LKRI WANT IT!
Superior technology with street fighter looks
A bike crafted for seeking adventure every day, the Pulsar NS200 takes your experience to an all-new level. Combined with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTSi engine, the Pulsar NS200 is designed to thrill.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Graphite Black
- Mirage White
- Wild Red
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
NS200 redefines the term “Naked Sports” with its aggressive, muscular, street fighter looks designed for high-quality performance.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 200
The most advanced of anti-lock braking systems to keep you safe on almost any terrain.
Designed to take on hairpin bends with minimal effort and for smooth handling.
Twin spark 4-valve DTSi engine
A patented, advanced DTSi engine to deliver raw racing power.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Aids optimum balance while you race across corners with style.
Liquid Cooling systems
Maintains optimum engine temperature regardless of the weather conditions.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: SOHC - 4V - Liquid Cooled
- Max Power: 23.52 @ 9500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Max Speed:136Kmph
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 280 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 100/80-17”, 52P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: Tube-type - 130 / 70 x 17", 61 P, Tubeless
- Break Type Front Petal Disc with Floating Caliper
- Brake Type Rear: Petal Disc with Floating Caliper
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1195 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush Dia 37
- Kerb Weight: 145 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Piggy Back Gas Canister
- System: DC Ignition
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 55W