PULSAR NS200 ABS
494,950 LKRI WANT IT!
A Sporty Edge to City Riding
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Wild Red
- Mirage White
- Graphite Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
One look at the NS200’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS200
Triple Spark Engine
Steer 17.2Kw (23.5PS) of raw power from a patented, advanced DST-I engine, coupled with increased throttle response and pick-up to pace past tricky situations.
Uber Responsive ABS (Optional)
Ride fearless of surprises, from wet roads to rubble patches. ABS coupled with a 300mm front disc and 230mm rear disc instinctively bring you to a clean stop.
Fuel Injection (Optional)
Uninterrupted power from fuel injection, so your engine never lets you down in any riding situation.
Take to speed, leaving city crowds behind with liquid cooling to power you forward through the heated situations.
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
Twin Projector Headlamps (optional)
12V full DC headlamps for champion riding visibility by night, with auto-headlamp on(AHO) for when ambient light dips.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: SOHC - 4V - Liquid Cooled
- Max Power: 23.52 @ 9500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Max Speed:136 kmph
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 280 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 100/80-17”, 52P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: Tube-type - 130 / 70 x 17", 61 P, Tubeless
- Break Type Front Petal Disc with Floating Caliper
- Brake Type Rear: Petal Disc with Floating Caliper
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1195 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush Dia 37
- Kerb Weight: 145 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Piggy Back Gas Canister
- System: DC Ignition
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): Projector Lamp 55 W
THE WORD ON THE STREET
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS ridden and reviewed by xBhp. Full specs, details and photos. Change can as much be a quiet...read more >>
Finally after 10 years we have an all new Bajaj Pulsar, and thanks to its great looks it has made quite an impression from the...read more >>
The new Pulsar really does look quite smashing – a bit too busy in places but as a whole, quite good-looking. The design is bold and bang...read more >>
There’s no two ways about it. Bajaj’s Pulsar 200NS is a storm raiser. On our first ride today the all-new Pulsar impressed us with its...read more >>