239,950 LKRI WANT IT!
Superior Mileage. Unbelievable Performance.
Comfortably push convention with a build to go the distance and engineering aimed at day-to-day efficiency.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Ebony Black with Blue
- Flame Red
- Black with Red
WHAT POWERS THE CT 100
4-Stroke Single Cylinder Natural Air-Cooled Engine
Get more out of every ride with the efficiency of 89.6kmpl* and the power to tread beyond conventional riding boundaries.
Experience a surprising boost in city performance from better torque at low speeds, conquering over-burning of fuel.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Ride with a load of up to 4 with 125mm front suspension and superior rear SNS suspension that absorbs shock from bad terrain.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Come to a safe stop anytime with 110mm drum brakes on the front and rear.
12V DC Headlamps
Ride on, day or night, with 12V Full DC headlamps to guide your way forth.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke, Air-cooled, SI Engine
- Max Power: 7.7 (6.03Kw) @ 7500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 8.24 @ 5500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 99.27 cc
- Max Speed:90 Kmph (internally tested)
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 110 mm drum
- Brake Size Rear: 110 mm drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17 PR
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 x 17 PR
- Break Type Front 110 DRUM
- Brake Type Rear: 110 DRUM
- Wheel Base: 1235 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1965 mm x 752 mm x 1071 mm
- Ground Clearance: 169 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
- Kerb Weight: 111 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10.5 L (2.3 L reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Trailing arm with co- axial hydraulic shock absorber and coil springs. SNS
- System: 12 V Full DC